B737 300-500 TYPE RATING + NG DIFFERENCES
Take a seat of the most epic aircraft recently in the market. Join our type rating class and become a competent First Officer!
ABOUT 737 TYPE RATING TRAINING
High standard reliability, impressive aircraft performance, pilot minded systems, this is how Boeing 737 is defined. Airhub type rating program is unique opportunety to experience means of innovative learning assisted by profesional type rating instructors and most advanced simulator technologies.
Airhub is fully supported by the ACMI service provider GetJet Airlines. An "out of the box" attitude company and a trustworthy aviation partner.
You will receive direct GetJet Airlines supervision and mentoring, as well as providing working commercial pilots as your type rating instructors.
Join the office with the best views!
Become a First Officer with AirHub Aviation
AMOUNT & DURATION
- Theoretical part 11 days – 87 hours
- Multi-crew cooperation (MCC) training 4 days – 25 hours
- Cockpit procedure (CPT) training 4 days:
- 3 days (18.5 hours) classroom and B737 300-500 CPT
- 1 day (4 hours) B737 600-900 CPT / Systems Integration Training
- Full flight simulator (FFS) training 9 – 10 days. Flight training in the FFS will include not less than 40 hours for each crew member:
- 20 hours as Pilot Flying (PF), and
- 20 hours as Pilot Monitoring (PM)
- Base training
- Have at least 70 hours of flight experience as PIC in aeroplanes;
- Hold or have held a multi-engine IR(A);
- Have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations;
- Have completed the UPRT training course.
- Except when the type rating course is combined with an MCC course:
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of an MCC course in aeroplanes; or
- Have at least 500 hours as pilots in multi-pilot operations on single-pilot multiengine aeroplanes, in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operations requirements.
experience as PIC
the UPRT training